Chicken Breast Stuffed With Spinach
Delicious and tasty chicken and spinach. And its HCG friendly!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Prepare chicken for stuffing.(You can either, slice 2 thick chicken breasts in half and make 4, or beat 4 chicken breast until thin and wide.).
- Cook spinach in garlic and coconut oil on top of stove until done.
- Distribute spinach mixture onto each chicken breast.
- Wrap chicken around mixture (like a taco) and secure with a toothpick.
- Roll each breast in crumbs made from grissini bread sticks until well coated.
- Cook for 30 minutes and serve.
To find out more about the HCG Diet System visit us online or call us today Helen 0720643948 or Alexis 0763660325