The Difference between HCG Meal Plan and a Low Calorie Diet
There are many skeptics and critics who voice their opinions about HCG Dieters losing weight simply because of they are following a Low Calorie diet. Anyone that has tried dieting alone will tell you that this is simply not true. So many people eat healthy, follow a diet and exercise hard yet they simply cannot shift the weight.
The research and studies of Dr. Simeon’s proved this and dismissed any judgmental options aimed at those people who need extra help to lose weight.
We are all unique individuals and our bodies all function differently, those “Skinny Folk” who can eat and drink what they want without picking up weight or drop weight whenever they decide, simply can’t understand the majority of people who have a constant battle to lose weight, having tried everything and finally realise that the body needs something else besides diet and exercise Alone, to lose weight.
Benefits of The HCG Diet System
- 800 Calories a Day—NOT 500
- Lean Protein (to stabilize the blood sugar) and Fruit for Breakfast
- More Lean Protein for Lunch and Dinner
- Three Fruits per Day and increase in Vegetables
- 2-4 cans of Zero Calorie, Zero Fat Drinks
- Eliminate the “Binging” and Overeating phase and replace with a fruit or vegetable Detox
- 43 day treatment plans extended till weight loss goals are reached
- Medications are not Discontinued
- Vitamin and Mineral Supplements taken (We suggest a vitamin like Catalyst which you can purchase from us.)
- Cosmetics Do Not Stop Weight Loss: Dr Simeons Was Wrong!
- The HCG diet can be started at any time in a women’s cycle and does not have to be stopped during menstruation.
To find out more information on the HCG Diet System visit our site or give us a call Helen 0720643948 or Alexis 0763660325