Make sure you drink enough water. It helps your body flush away waste and stay at the right temperature. Dehydration makes it hard for the body to control its temperature and burn stored fat since it uses that fat to stay in balance. Here are the best times to drink water:
- Drink a glass of warm water first thing when you wake up in the morning.
- Room-temperature water before meals.
- When exercising, drink a glass of fresh water half an hour before exercise, a sip every 15 minutes during the activity, and one more glass at the end.
- Fill your stomach with water when you have food cravings.
- If you feel thirsty, it is a symptom of dehydration, so drink as much water as you want.
- Drink cold water at midmorning and midafternoon to expend energy.
- Drink a glass before going to bed. This keeps your metabolism going and prevents heart problems.
The foods with the highest amount of amino acids are those that are highest in protein. If you want to burn fat, it is essential to include a high-protein food at each meal, without overdoing it. The best sources of protein are:
- Boiled eggs
- Fish such as salmon, mackerel, sardines, and tuna
- Turkey and chicken breast
- Fat-free red meat
- Dairy products such as cottage cheese or yogurt
Here are the foods you should be eating if you want to naturally cleanse and detox your body: