Seven Benefits of drinking lemon water
Lemon water is best had when waking up in the morning and using room temperature water. Boiling or hot water requires more energy for your body to process. Squeeze juice from a lemon in the warm water or cut half a lemon in slices and allow to soak in the warm water.
1. Rejuvenates Your Skin: Lemons have loads of vitamin C, which assists in the production of collagen, helps in the prevention of wrinkles, and defends your skin against free-radical damage.
2. Boosts Energy & Alertness: The potassium in lemon helps with brain and nerve function, which can increase your alertness. It has also been found by scientists that just a whiff of lemon can boost your feel-good hormones and reduce stress levels.
3. Hydrates Your Body: When your body is dehydrated, it holds on to fat cells, and dehydration can also make make you feel very hungry. Staying hydrated is important for your overall body health, so starting your day with a glass of water is a must. Plus, the lemon gives it delicious flavor.
4. Helps Your Immune System: The Vitamin C found in lemons is necessary for healing wounds. Lemon water is also known to help break up phlegm during a cold and soothing sore throats. Drinking water during illness is crucial, as your body’s defenses are working overtime to fight off sickness.
5. Eliminates Toxins: The liver responds to fresh lemon juice more than any other food source because it amps up its enzyme production. This boosts the liver’s efficiency in secreting bile for digestion and releasing toxins. Lemon juice is known as being a diuretic, which means it helps your kidneys eliminate water and some toxins by increasing the frequency of urination.
6. Aids In Weight loss: In addition to helping regulate your metabolism, lemons also contain pectin fiber. This fiber makes you feel full, and therefore can help fight off hunger and prevent cravings. Drinking plenty of water also contributes to this full feeling. By combining two natural ingredients, lemon and water, you’re already starting your day healthy.
7. Improves Digestion: The acidity of lemons stimulates your digestive system and liver. This can help regulate your metabolism and bowel movements, therefore helping your body absorb nutrients — and potentially leading to weight loss.
We recommend lemon water every morning on the HCG Diet Plan. For more information on how you can lose 10 kilos in a month with HCG, visit us online or give us a call Helen 0720643948 or Alexis 0763660325