Tips To Help You With Cravings On PHASE 2 Of The HCG Eating Plan
Here are some useful tips to help you overcome hunger, cravings and even frustration whilst on the Phase 2 of the HCG Diet System SA
1. Spices – Spice up your diet. Instead of just eating plain food for example, take a tomato add some Italian Spices, salt and pepper and a little balsamic vinegar. Place it under the grill for a couple of minutes, it really tastes good and is more filling and comforting, especially in this cold weather. Spices are a great addition to any meal and to veggies and this will leave you feeling more satisfied and your diet meals won’t taste so bland.
2. Gum – Chew a piece of Sugar Free Gum
3. Request our recipes if you don’t already gave them just leave your email mail address on our Facebook Group
4. Brush your teeth – if all else fails, brush your teeth! I know it sounds crazy and you are thinking have I lost the plot …but it really works because how often do you really feel like eating after just brushing your teeth.
5. Imagine – Before you cheat and/or give up…picture yourself skinny. Maybe you have a pic of yourself in you slimmer days, an item of clothing that you would love to fit into. Keep the pic handy and the article of clothing in view everyday to remind yourself of your goal.
6. Many people get obsessed with what registers, or does not register, on the scale and even get disappointed if they lose 800 grams, 1 kilo or 2 kilos. Do yourself a favour, find something either in your pantry or pick up a kilo of butter or cheese, at the supermarket and feel that weight, it is really heavy.
7. Your body weight fluctuates all the time so the scale is not always 100% accurate or showing a true reflection of your weight loss. Bear in mind that you are always Shrinking and losing centimeters.
8. WATER -,well I honestly can’t stress enough how important this is. Drinking water with Lemon is a great way to fight off hunger, on the HCG DIET plan. You will be so surprised at how full you feel after drinking a glass or two of water. Adding Lemon helps with weight loss, decreases cravings and also adds some flavor. You can n even have this as a hot drink and also cold sparkling water with ice and lemon or cucumber, tastes really delicious.
9. GREEN TEA – Green Tea is proven to aid in weight loss. try it hot or cold, add some sweetener, if need be.
10. SNACK – this is one of my favourites I prefer to snack than eat regular meals. Your veggies are unlimited so make up some veggie snacks with our homemade mayonnaise recipe or yogurt dip.
11. FACEBOOK – join others on our Group. If you are feeling frustrated or overwhelmed or hungry, or just need some encouragement or motivation join and visit our Facebook group of Happy Slimmers https://web.facebook.com/groups/1755518658013417/ it helps belonging to this group as others share their successes and downfalls, many helpful tips as well.
12. For a sweet tooth or cravings – make a bowl of sugar free jelly. You can also slice an apple or use Koo pie apples unsweetened, warm it in the microwave, you might like it without jelly then add a tablespoon of fat free yogurt and cinnamon and sweetener if you must, its yummy.
I hope these tips have been helpful, let us know if they have and mention any tips or thoughts or ideas
you might have discovered, that might be of help to motivate and encourage others …the more we share the more it helps, us all.
You are not alone on your weight loss journey, we are all here to help and motivate one another. Contact Helen or Alexis today www.hcgdietsystem.co.za