What Can I do if my weight plateaus?
- Drink more water and add a cup of green tea
- Cut out beef – it could be too much fat
- Are you eating lunch meats with too much fat?
- Check your condiments for sugar
- Check for additives to chicken and beef
- If you are mixing vegetables, trying stopping this for a couple of days
- If you are on new medications, this could affect weight loss
- Try dropping a fruit portion, having no more than 1 portion a day
- Try an apple or steak day
- Try a little bit of exercise, 15 minute walk 3 times a week is fine
- Add 2 tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar in water
- Constipation can also cause a plateau, I would recommend a natural laxative like Senokot to alleviate this.
To find out more about HCG visit us online or give us a call Helen 0720643948 or Alexis 0763660325