Affordable Healthy Foods On The HCG Protocol
The beginning of the year is normally when we all decide it is time to make the change – lose that excess weight and get healthier. But, it’s also a really tough financial period!
Never mind end-of-the-month Salticracks… we’re digging into the back of the pantry for baked beans and searching the freezer for Christmas leftovers! BUT, there are a few foods that are super healthy, and also super wallet-friendly! Eat these, and you’ll be sure to get through Janu-worry without having messed up your new eating plan.
- Eggs are a great source of protein and reasonably priced. One can make so many different versions of eggs and even add veggies, to the eggs.. from our allowed list.
- Tinned Tuna in Water is a very good source of protein. One can make a delicious tasting Tuna Salad or even Tuna Patties which are pretty inexpensive.
- Apples are full of fibre and really good for you. They can be eaten as a snack or part of a meal. As long as you stick to the recommended plan. They can be cut up into pieces or even placed in the microwave sprinkled with cinnamon and a small spoon of fat free yogurt, or eaten whole and they are very reasonably priced.
- Onions – I used to bake onions in the oven instead of a baked potato and believe me they are really tasty and filling.
- Veggies – chose veggies in season from our allowed list as veggies in season are normally reasonably priced.
- Sugar free Jelly is delicious and is really not very costly. If you put your mind to it you can lose weight even when the purse strings are tight, one really does not need expensive foods or ingredients, in order to lose weight successfully.
- Black Coffee and Water absolutely can be drunk by the gallons and really it is filling so don’t forget about these two and in particular WATER
Having just come through the Festive Season, holidays and now back to school.
We all know the strain our finances take and this is why I though I would just try and give a few small tips to all without it costing an arm and a leg.