The Benefits Of HCG For Women
A New Confidence – These days women are often under a lot of pressure to look a certain way according to what media deems socially acceptable. They often feel as though they are expected to be a particular dress size in order to avoid feeling judged and weight loss can help a woman regain comfort and confidence in her appearance.
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) – There have been reports that HCG can decrease PCOS. Often, women with PCOS no longer experience symptoms after pregnancy because of the hormonal involvement from the HCG.
- Decreased risk of diabetes – A decrease in diabetes can result due to the weight loss. Lowered amounts of fat and sugar intake decreases the amount of stress put on the pancreas, which is responsible for secreting insulin.
- Improved cardiac health – Can result by following the HCG diet. Excess amounts of fat can constrict blood flow, which puts more stress on the heart. When there is less fat and constriction, blood can flow through the heart easier.
- Healthier liver function – Results from fat loss because fat deposits can build up in the liver and interfere with its ability to clean the blood. A fatty liver can occur due to a poor diet, and after time, the deposits can cause scarring and lead to cirrhosis
- Increased energy – Can result from weight loss due to the body’s increased ability to properly process blood sugar and food.
- Regulated menstrual cycles – Can result from weight loss. A woman’s period may become irregular due to increased body fat, which can interfere with hormone balance. Losing weight can often alleviate premenstrual pain.
Can I try conceive using HCG?
You can absolutely use HCG injections if you are trying to conceive. In fact there is a scientific evidence that women get pregnant faster when they are using hcg. However, once you have conceived you must abstain from using HCG altogether.
Click here to find out more about HCG or give us a call Alexis 0763660325 or Helen 0720643948