Health Benefits Of Losing Weight
Dropping weight is not always easy but it does have some serious benefits. Get rid of the “fat pants” for good because once you feel the benefits there will be no going back.
What Are The Benefits Of Weight Loss?
- Better Sleep as a result of weight loss you will enjoy better quality sleep. Research shows that losing only 5% of your body weight can help you sleep better and longer throughout the night. In addition a lot of the excess weight can even cause sleep apnea.
- Better Hormonal Balance many of us when we think of hormones, our teenage years may spring to mind but they play a much larger role than your sex drive during puberty. When you rid your body of excess fat your hormones steady and as a result it’s even easier to lose weight and maintain your weight loss.
- Improved Sex Drive Too tired, not anymore. Suddenly you don’t have to think twice about getting in the mood. According to experts weight loss even as little as 10lbs is enough to stimulate the sex hormones.
- Less Joint Pain your joints already take a beating from everyday wear and tear – extra weight hanging around on your midsection only makes matters worse. In other words the less you weigh, the less your skeletal frame and joints have to support, which in turn means less joint pain.
- Clearer Brighter Skin – you may have started this journey simply to slim down but an added bonus of your weight-loss journey surfaces in glowing skin, stronger nails and hair.
- Stress if you are losing weight you already have have one thing less to stress about and improved sleep, improved mood, balanced hormones, eating healthy are all great things to alleviate stress and anxiety.
- More Money by preparing healthy food cooking more at home and eating and drinking less, not only are you inching closer to you weight loss goals but you are saving money as well. It’s simple really the less you eat, the less you spend on food. You will then have extra to spend on treating yourself to something special.
- Improved General Health – nothing strengthens your immune system better than Leading a healthy lifestyle.
- The ultimate perk of shedding the kilograms is that you are going to be healthier and look pretty damn good!
To find out how you can lose 10 kilos in 30 days contact Alexis 0763660325 or Helen 0720643948 or visit us online