A Simple Way To Poach an Egg
- Bring a medium size pot of water to rolling simmer on the stove top.
- Next, layout two layers of cling wrap on the countertop and rub with a small amount of coconut oil.
- Mould the cling wrap in a small ramekin to make a cup. Crack your eggs into the cling wrap
cup, bring the corners together and twist them to create an enclosed casing with the egg inside, tie
the top with a small rubber band. Put the cling wrap bag into the simmering water and cook for
around 6 mins.
- Once cooked, snip the top off and gently slip the bottom cling wrap off the egg. Serve and enjoy.
- NOTE: 6 mins cooks a medium egg, if you like soft or runny, I recommend 4 -5 mins.